Why choose MNOHS?
MNOHS is a creative, connected public charter school for students who need a flexible schedule. With a 10.5-to-1 student-teacher ratio, we get to know each student and encourage all to expect joy in learning.
- State-approved and tuition-free for Minnesota residents
- Full-time or part-time enrollment
- Nationally accredited by NCA/CASI (AdvancED/Cognia) with four strong commendations
- NCAA approved
- Real relationships with experienced teachers and college/career counselors
- Small class sizes
- Vibrant student community and leadership programs
- Extraordinary commitment to each student's success
for students who...
- learn better online
- have difficulty attending classes because of health issues, jobs, family responsibilities, artistic or athletic commitments, geography, etc.
- would like to explore options for college in a highly supportive learning environment
- want to strengthen their skills, supplement their schedule, or accelerate their program
for parents who...
want a flexible way to be involved in their student's education
want their student to work closely with experienced online educators who are experts in their academic fields
have home schooled but want access to high school courses and academic advising that will address college requirements
for counselors who...
- want high quality options to supplement those available at their local school
- want to help students who would benefit from a more flexible learning environment
Now in our 16th year!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, donate to support our work, and help us build MNOHS community for the coming decades!