Tech Support Login
How come I get an error message when i go to a java site?
You are visiting an older java site which is either outdated or no secure.
TO add it to the exception list:
- Click on the Windows Start Button
- IN the space type in “Java”
- Click on Configure Java and the java screen should open.
- Click on the Security Tab
- Click the Add in the Exception Site List window.
- Click in the empty field under Location field to enter the URL.
- Put in “http - URL/”
- Click OK to save the URL that you entered. If you click Cancel, the URLs are not saved.
- Click Continue on the Security Warning dialog.
- Refresh the assignment page of go to it and run it again.
I have included a short link to a video that shows how I added www.wiley.com.