OneDrive is your online storage for all your coursework to be stored.
It can be used on any computer as long as you are logged into your MNOHS email (Office365).
Starting up your MNOHS OneDrive
1) Go to: https://www.mnohs.org/mail
2) Enter your full email address and password
3) Select the OneDrive icon. It will open up in another window
5) Click “OneDrive is Ready →”
6) You can now set up folders and upload or drag any documents to this drive.
7) When you go to save a document you are working on,
OneDrive will pop up as one of the places (options) where you can save it.
8) If you click OneDrive, your document will be saved on an external server connected with MNOHS.
It will NOT be saved on your physical computer.
The good thing about saving to OneDrive is your work is always backed up
and you can reach it from any computer with an Internet connection.
OneDrive can also be installed on your computer. Info on installing the Office 365 Apps can be found on the following link: https://mnohs.org/InstallOffice365Apps