Microsoft 365 apps is a collection of software applications that help you complete your coursework.
These “productivity apps” include:
- Word, for writing documents
- Excel, for data tables and graphing
- OneDrive, online storage for your coursework
- PowerPoint, for presentations
- Outlook, for email
- OneNote, for notetaking
- Teams, for instant messaging and collaboration
- Access, for creating Databases
- Publisher, for creating newsletters
MNOHS works best when you are using Microsoft Office, so if you don’t have it already, please read on about how to get it for free. As a MNOHS student, you never need to pay for school-required software.
Microsoft 365 apps Install
To install the Microsoft 365 apps click on the link below, enter your MNOHS Email and password and select Install apps then select Microsoft 365 apps.
Related link: Now that you have the Microsoft 365 apps on your computer, check out OneDrive for storing your work online. https://mnohs.org/MNOHSOneDrive