Fall Semester begins September 4, 2019. Confirmed enrollments will be accepted through September 5--but sooner is much better!
- Free full-time or part-time enrollment is open to any Minnesota public school student in grades 9 through 12, and to younger students who are ready for high school courses. Tuition enrollment is also available.
- All MNOHS students must have a computer, a high speed Internet connection, and a headset.
- If you are under 18, your parent or legal guardian must give permission for you to enroll.
To enroll at MNOHS, begin by deciding on the type of enrollment you are seeking.
This is one of the first questions you will be asked in our online application!
When you are ready to enroll, complete these steps:
- All students: Use our online registration system to complete and submit your enrollment application. (You'll begin by providing a parent or guardian email address--or your own, if you are 18 or older--and will receive an email with a link to the next step.)
- All students: Return the PDF forms we send you by email to confirm your enrollment. Please do this as soon as possible to ensure a smooth start at MNOHS!
- Students who are choosing MNOHS-only enrollment: Please help us to build your schedule and graduation plan by providing us with unofficial transcripts, your most recent class schedule, and/or your most recent grade report. We will request your official transcript directly from your previous district, but this can sometimes take up to two weeks. In the meantime, the more information you can provide the sooner you can be on the road to success at MNOHS!