Yes! MNOHS summer courses run from June 17 to August 19 this year. Summer enrollment has closed for 2020, except for our student leadership immersion project which is accepting enrollments through July 1. Click to see the summer course list.
MNOHS also offers a two-week, for-credit video and soundtrack immersion project (June 19-July 2, online) and a two-week, for credit student leadership immersion project (July 6-17, online).
The MNOHS Summer Session is open to any student in grades 9 through 12, and also to students in grades 7 and 8 who are ready for high school courses.
- Current MNOHS-only (comprehensive) students: You may be eligible for free summer courses including the video immersion project to recover credits. Please check with your MNOHS counselor for more information.
- Current students who are not eligible for credit recovery:
- The cost is $280/semester course (0.5 credit) and $180 for the two-week video/soundtrack project (0.25 credit).
- The student leadership immersion project is free to all MNOHS students, supported by a grant from the NoVo foundation.
- Students who are not enrolled in MNOHS this spring: The cost is $360/semester course (0.5 credit) and $240 for the two-week video/soundtrack project or the student leadership project (0.25 credit).