Yes! MNOHS summer courses run from June 17 to August 19 this year. Click to see the summer course list.
MNOHS also offers a two-week, for-credit video and soundtrack immersion project (June 19-July 2, online) and a two-week, for credit student leadership immersion project (July 6-17, online).
The MNOHS Summer Session is open to any student in grades 9 through 12, and also to students in grades 7 and 8 who are ready for high school courses.
- Current MNOHS-only (comprehensive) students: You may be eligible for free summer courses including the video immersion project to recover credits. Please check with your MNOHS counselor for more information.
- Current students who are not eligible for credit recovery:
- The cost is $280/semester course (0.5 credit) and $180 for the two-week video/soundtrack project (0.25 credit).
- The student leadership immersion project is free to all MNOHS students, supported by a grant from the NoVo foundation.
- Students who are not enrolled in MNOHS this spring: The cost is $360/semester course (0.5 credit) and $240 for the two-week video/soundtrack project or the student leadership project (0.25 credit).