MNOHS is free during the regular school year if you:
- are a MN resident living physically in the state,
- are under 21 when you enroll, and
- do not attend a private or home school while attending MNOHS.
During the school year, two types of free enrollment are available:
- Choose MNOHS as your full-time school (comprehensive enrollment)
- Part-time: take one or more MNOHS courses while enrolled at another MN public school (supplemental enrollment)
Tuition is required during the regular school year for these students:
- Non-Minnesota residents, or Minnesota residents who plan to live outside the state for more than 15 school days
- Students who exceed full time enrollment
- Home school or private school students who want to attend MNOHS only part-time
Tuition is $520 for each semester course during the school year. This cost is reduced during our Summer Session.
Questions? Send us an email at [email protected] or call us at 800-764-8166 ext. 111.