Yes! MNOHS is nationally accredited by the North Central Association (NCA), a division of AdvancED. The AdvancED accreditation report of June, 2012 gave us the four strong commendations listed below. The accreditation review team noted that even one commendation is rare for a new candidate school, a small school or an online school—and MNOHS was all three!
- Exhibits strong, shared dedication from faculty and staff to the mission and vision.
- Exhibits exceptional commitment to help each student succeed as an individual.
- Has worked to achieve a high level of trust, establishing a safe and caring environment for all.
- Fully committed to innovate and to provide resources to continuously improve.
MNOHS is also:
- A certified Online Learning Provider by the Minnesota Department of Education
- A public charter school accountable to the Minnesota Department of Education. (Our charter school authorizer is Pillsbury United Communities.)
For further information, please contact our Executive Director – 1-800-764-8166 x103.