Yes! MNOHS is nationally accredited by the North Central Association (NCA), a division of Cognia (formerly AdvancED). The AdvancED accreditation report of June, 2012 gave us the four strong commendations listed below. The accreditation review team noted that even one commendation is rare for a new candidate school, a small school or an online school—and MNOHS was all three!
- Exhibits strong, shared dedication from faculty and staff to the mission and vision.
- Exhibits exceptional commitment to help each student succeed as an individual.
- Has worked to achieve a high level of trust, establishing a safe and caring environment for all.
- Fully committed to innovate and to provide resources to continuously improve.
MNOHS is also:
- A certified Online Learning Provider by the Minnesota Department of Education
- A public charter school accountable to the Minnesota Department of Education. (Our charter school authorizer is Pillsbury United Communities.)
For further information, please contact our Executive Director – 1-800-764-8166 x103.