About MNOHS summer courses
- All courses are 100% online.
- Summer Session runs June 14 – August 15, 2023. Click for a course list.
- Also check out our two-week immersion course: Video and Soundtrack Production Projects (June 16-30)
- Confirmed enrollments will be accepted through June 14.
- All MNOHS students must have a computer, a high speed Internet connection, and a headset.
To enroll in MNOHS summer courses complete these steps:
- Submit the online Enrollment Application Form (choose the button below that matches your status)
- Pay the tuition with your credit card through PayPal, or with a PayPal account. We also accept personal checks by postal mail (postmarked by June 7) and international wires.
- Return the forms we send you to confirm your enrollment–by email or fax or postal mail (postmarked by June 7)
Students who have attended MNOHS, or are joining MNOHS full-time in the fall
If you are currently enrolled full-time at MNOHS or joining MNOHS full-time in the fall, you may be eligible for free credit recovery courses this summer. Please check with us before submitting an application form or paying tuition.
If you have attended MNOHS but are not eligible for free credit recovery, the reduced cost is $300/semester course (0.5 credit) and $200 for the video/soundtrack intensive course (0.25 credit)
Students who have never attended MNOHS and are not planning to join
If you are brand new to MNOHS, the regular cost is $400/semester course (0.5 credit) and $250 for the video/soundtrack intensive course (0.25 credit)
For questions about our academic program and course selection, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-764-8166 x111.
For help with the application process contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-764-8166 x137.