This course will include:
- Weekly online class meetings
- Video explanations of the assignments
- Practice assignments in worksheet form
- Real-world problem solving questions
- Voice-thread and other assignments where students will participate by voice
- Quizzes and tests to evaluate students’ progress and understanding
Throughout the courses, students will actively participate in their own learning and will also benefit from personal feedback to help them continue to improve their mathematic skills.
Course materials: Online Algebra textbook at CK-12, Office 365, Desmos, and GeoGebra all included with enrollment
Standards met: Selected high school math standards in Algebra are met, but students will also need to complete Algebra 2 in order to meet all Algebra standards.
Credit: 1.0 (Semester A = 0.5 credit, Semester B = 0.5 credit.)
Honors Opportunity: No
Prerequisites: None for Algebra 1.5 A. Algebra 1.5 A, or the equivalent, for Algebra 1.5 B.