MNOHS leadership teacher Julie Lindholm and MNOHS social worker Amanda Seelen have teamed up with the National Youth Leadership Council (NYLC) to create an exciting interactive student leadership training experience. Youth will meet online in real time to learn about their own leadership styles, put their leadership skills into practice in a group activity, and reflect on the process in group discussions. Each student will identify a service project and develop an action plan for using their leadership skills to implement their project in an online or local community of their choice.
- Youth should plan to be online 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. weekdays, July 6-16, and to work at least one additional hour per day on projects and assignments.
- Tuition for two-weeks (includes 0.25 credit):
- Free for current MNOHS-only (comprehensive) students who are eligible for credit recovery (please check with your counselor)
- $200 for current MNOHS students who are not eligible for credit recovery
- $250 for non-MNOHS students
MNOHS students please contact your MNOHS counselor.
If you are not currently enrolled at MNOHS, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be notified when our 2022 online summer enrollment form is available.