Practice video and soundtrack production online with other young artists
Earn 0.25 high school credit
All skill levels welcome!
Two weeks, June 20 – July 1, 2022 online!
11 a.m. to 2 p.m. weekdays + 10 hours/week for projects
This summer, MNOHS media arts teacher Michael Wiechmann will lead an exciting, intensive online learning experience. Youth will meet online in real time to develop video projects, show their work, and give and receive feedback. Projects include a 30-second commercial and a 10-minute short film, documentary, or stop action.
- Youth should plan to be online 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. weekdays, June 20 – July 1, and to work ten additional hours per week on their projects. Most of the scheduled time is for projects but some of it will be for meetings.
- Required equipment: A tablet or phone with a front-facing camera (a video camera or DSLR camera will also work). Access to a computer with high speed Internet.
- Tuition for two-weeks (includes 0.25 credit):
- Free for current MNOHS-only (comprehensive) students who are eligible for credit recovery (please check with your counselor)
- $200 for current MNOHS students who are not eligible for credit recovery, and students returning to MNOHS
- $250 for students who have never attended MNOHS
MNOHS students please contact your MNOHS counselor.
If you are not currently enrolled at MNOHS, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be notified when our 2022 online summer enrollment form is available.