Summer Application for New or Returning MNOHS Students
2019 Summer Courses - June 12 to August 15
Complete and submit the enrollment application form below.
- (*) means required information
- To make sure that credit is correctly awarded, enter your name and gender as it appears on your birth certificate. Also enter the correct school counselor contact info.
- Write none or N/A if a question doesn't apply to you
- Scroll to the bottom of the page for explanation if you get a message asking for more information
- Call MNOHS at 1-800-764-8166 x137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
The Summer Tuition and Learning Support Agreement (T-LSA)
will be sent to the parent/guardian email address you enter below. If your parent/guardian does not have email or did not receive the message, they should call MNOHS at 800-764-8166 x137.
Please add a value for County- for example, Hennepin County, Rice County, etc. (NOTE: We are not asking about your country; please do not tell us USA..
MNOHS recommends that students enroll in no more than 3 courses.
Please note that taking a semester course in the span of just 8 weeks means that students should plan to spend 2 to 3 hours each day on each course.
Parent or Guardian Information
Students age 17 and younger:
Students 18 and over (or if you turn 18 during the summer):
- You must have permission from a parent or guardian to enroll at MNOHS.
- Staff will be in contact with your parent/guardian.
- You and your parent/guardian must sign and return the Tuition and Learning Support Agreement (T-LSA). This form will be sent to the parent/guardian email address you enter below.
- MNOHS will assume it has permission to contact your parent/guardian unless you tell us not to. You can note this below, on this form. You may also notify us in writing during the academic term.
Parents, guardians and other family members can be an important source of support for online learners. Please consider this before you decide to not allow MNOHS to contact your parent/guardian.
If you want to change your decision, you may contact MNOHS.
If you are over 18 and we do not have permission to contact your parent/guardian:
If you are under 18 or you are over 18 and we have permission to contact your parent/guardian:
- fill in the required fields in this section with 'NONE' or 'N/A'.
- list one parent or guardian who can serve as the MNOHS contact.
- list the parent/guardian you live with most, if you live in more than one home
Next, enter the contact information for your second parent or guardian, if you have one. If this person lives in the same home, you can write SAME.
Be sure to include the correct cell phone and email address!
Current School Enrollment Information
Minnesota Online High School has taken steps to insure that the information you send via this form will be transmitted securely. However, complete security cannot be guaranteed. Please be aware that the school will never contact you to request personal information such as a credit card number or social security number. If you are contacted by someone claiming to represent the school, do not provide this kind of private information. If you would prefer, you can print this form and mail it to us rather than submitting it electronically.