Successful online students are:
- motivated and persistent
- skilled in time management
- comfortable with technology and computer navigation
- confident in reading and writing
MNOHS faculty and students report that a consistent effort is the most important factor in a student's achievement. Putting forth this effort is your best guarantee that you will enjoy your classes, stay on track for graduation, and be ready for college and a career!
Don't forget to read the MNOHS Handbook. It's your best guide to what it means to be--and to support--a MNOHS student.
What else do you need to succeed as an online student?
- regular access to a computer with Internet
- time to work on your courses
- family member or friend to help you with your computer
Also, it's highly recommended that you complete and confirm your enrollment by the first day of the quarter so you can start your classes on time!