for students who...
- learn better online
- have difficulty attending classes because of health issues, jobs, family responsibilities, artistic or athletic commitments, geography, etc.
- would like to explore options for college in a highly supportive learning environment
- enjoy writing, reading, and using computers
- want to strengthen their skills, supplement their schedule, or accelerate their program
for parents who...
want a flexible way to be involved in their student's education
want their student to work closely with experienced online educators who are experts in their academic fields
have home schooled but want access to high school courses and academic advising that will address college requirements
for counselors who...
- want high quality options for students that aren't available at their local school
- want to help students who would benefit from a more flexible learning environment