Minnesota Online High School provides a continuum of services for students who qualify for special education services. Because we are an online high school and do not have a bricks-and-mortar site, for some students this may mean contracting with or purchasing programming from other entities.
In addition to working with the MNOHS special education staff to develop and implement IEPs, students who qualify may enroll in these MNOHS courses which provide additional support:
- Essential Math
- Essential Language Arts
- Essential Skills
Please see our course descriptions page for details about these and other MNOHS courses.
Special Education Staff
- Brittany Thomforde, Special Education Director
- Virlen Tank, Special Education Teacher
- Christie Allison, Special Education Teacher
- Matt Hawk, Special Education Teacher
- Debbie Ferm, Special Education Teacher
Parental Rights for Special Education -- Please click to download this important PDF document.